Z64

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out and improve the wiki!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: SayakaGL - Zelda OoT/MM level editor (merged)  (Read 35490 times)

Mallos31

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: SayakaGL - Zelda OoT/MM level editor (merged)
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 04:24:50 AM »

Yeah, I'm replacing it anyway. This $700 piece of crap has an integrated graphics card, and no card slots anywhere. I can't upgrade anything at all, and the motherboard has a notice on it saying I can't upgrade the power supply at all, and it's only 320w, while a simple, low level nVidia card needs at least a 650w. I'm not too concerned about it though. Not anymore.

originaLink

• Wiki Contributor
    • MSN Messenger - censored@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - censored
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2012, 04:38:26 PM »

$700 and not even upgradeable? you paid too way much money for something that cant even handle opengl 1.4 no matter how old it is. oh well a least we can live and learn from this and move on.
"This account is active only for nostalgic purposes. I am off to bigger things but i may pop in once in a blue moon. I have no ill feelings but I'm just one individual."

xdaniel

• Global Moderator
    • ICQ Messenger - 136250978
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2012, 05:55:12 PM »

Don't pay ridiculous amounts of money on something you can't even upgrade. Unless it's a laptop, but even then compare what's on the market, and pick what gives you the best bang for your bucks (or however that saying goes).
cu xdaniel

Nanami - Desktop:

Kazari - Notebook:

originaLink

• Wiki Contributor
    • MSN Messenger - censored@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - censored
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 06:07:29 PM »

minus the extra s and youre golden
"This account is active only for nostalgic purposes. I am off to bigger things but i may pop in once in a blue moon. I have no ill feelings but I'm just one individual."

Mallos31

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2012, 04:00:35 AM »

Yup. Well, I work at walmart, and it was the best computer there. I looked it up, and it is supposed to be upgradable, but when I got it home it wasn't. I ended up calling the customer support number, and they told me the one they sell at walmart is the same model, but has a different hardware layout, specifically to keep people from changing them. It's a good computer, and I just got it to start working with OpenGL 2.0 applications, and my own programs, so that's a start. All the while, I've been slowly accumulating parts for an awesome computer with an nVidia. Since those are kinda amazing. Either way, this is about something far cooler than my computer. More about that. Carry on folks, carry on.
Pages: 1 2 [3]