News:

Check out and improve the wiki!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Maco  (Read 17713 times)

Zant

• View Profile
Maco
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

Attention spinout. I come to you today to spread a message. A message about Maco. I have with me six proofs as to why it is more than a group of "retards." I'll let the pictures speak for themselves unless otherwise captioned.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Exhibit D:

Exhibit E:

ZETH JOINED MACO.

Exhibit F:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 04:36:31 AM by spinout »

Wareya

• Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Maco
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

how about we say "the admins are horrible people" and leave it at that?

Marshall

• View Profile
    • 64.vg
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

All you have done is reinforce the notion that 'maco' is nothing but a group of retards - or, more accurately put: a noxious bunch of highfaluting, incompetent assholes.

Wareya

• Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

All you have done is reinforce the notion that 'maco' is nothing but a group of retards - or, more accurately put: a noxious bunch of highfaluting, incompetent assholes.
00:16 < JeffSkilling> that's an awful thread and Twilight should make less of those threads and put more bread on his head

Marshall

• View Profile
    • 64.vg
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

00:16 < JeffSkilling> that's an awful thread and Twilight should make less of those threads and put more bread on his head

spinout

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

THIS IS MY FAVORITE THREAD BY FAR
STICKIED

Maco is too stupid to realize the irony of this thread.
biggrin.gif

Marshall

• View Profile
    • 64.vg
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

THIS IS MY FAVORITE THREAD BY FAR
STICKIED

Maco is too stupid to realize the irony of this thread.
This.

Zeth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

I love how they say I joined and all I did was create an account just to see the damn place, not really participate in it. I even told them that I wasn't going to be apart of the place cause its not my thing, its more a forum of secrets and posting old information that's already been posted, I really seen no point of even sticking around if its all going to be about the secrets.

DeathBasket

• Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

What's the point in making a new 'Zelda Community' if you have to join just to see it? Surely anyone would want to see what they were about to join before they actually did it, that's one of the reasons I'm not going to.

I also don't see what any of those pictures are trying to prove.

Zeth

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

What's the point in making a new 'Zelda Community' if you have to join just to see it? Surely anyone would want to see what they were about to join before they actually did it, that's one of the reasons I'm not going to.

I also don't see what any of those pictures are trying to prove.
They're trying to prove its basically the next ZSO.

Jason777

• Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

Chillax guys. What Twilight is basically trying to say is that he doesn't like hearing his forums be called things in which I really don't think any of them deserves (well... Maybe 1) and he is giving off the idea that we should just lay down all our conflicts and burn 'em lol. It would be nice if everybody could join together and have like some kind of brotherhood?

I know that I sound like a pansy and who am I to be posting in this place when I don't think any of you guys know me but it takes a total stranger's view to really expose the situation for what it is. Just let things go... you guys are over reacting.

"why can't we be friends?"

Zant

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

I am an understanding individual, and I do take this to heart. I'm not angered by the replies at all, I take them in stride. If things are neccessary to improve Maco, then we will surely do them. No problem.

Zeth

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

I am an understanding individual, and I do take this to heart. I'm not angered by the replies at all, I take them in stride. If things are neccessary to improve Maco, then we will surely do them. No problem.
I'm just tired of hearing about it, some of you guys have been throwing it in everyone's face like a fangirl who got a backstage pass at a Justin Bieber concert.
It really is getting rather annoying.

Zant

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

I'm just tired of hearing about it, some of you guys have been throwing it in everyone's face like a fangirl who got a backstage pass at a Justin Bieber concert.
It really is getting rather annoying.
It has gotten out of hand, yes. Vex is the one who goes around advertising it, I have done no advertising at all. I will ask him to tone it down. Also eww Justin Bieber. :P

xdaniel

• Global Moderator
    • ICQ Messenger - 136250978
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »

Funny how Z64 here appears to be pretty active at the moment. Of course, this'll change again once everyone quieted down about the whole Maco thing, and we'll be back to three posts a day or something.

Also, don't strive to be the next ZSO, unless you want to crash and burn in flames.
cu xdaniel

Nanami - Desktop:

Kazari - Notebook:
Pages: [1] 2