News:

Check out and improve the wiki!

Poll

RustySporks King Dick?

Pure evil
asshole and a half
immature
who gives a shit

Author Topic: RustySporks Chalange  (Read 6016 times)

originaLink

• Wiki Contributor
    • MSN Messenger - censored@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - censored
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
RustySporks Chalange
« on: June 01, 2011, 02:38:21 AM »

He fools the retarded doesn't take criticisim (cencores the truth) and hack's like a zygote
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Watch one of "it's" videos and vote. ;D ;D ;D ;D
ps (if you havent noticed i'm king shit talk)
"This account is active only for nostalgic purposes. I am off to bigger things but i may pop in once in a blue moon. I have no ill feelings but I'm just one individual."

Jason777

• Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: RustySporks Chalange
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 03:28:06 AM »

RustySporks videos are good for one thing: the comments. Besides that, I honestly think that he'll get a shittload of suscribers due to the fact that his little "story" is pretty entertaining :P

xdaniel

• Global Moderator
    • ICQ Messenger - 136250978
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 08:18:01 AM »

Don't even get me started on that guy, or his followers for that matter.

"So RustySporks was wrong in assuming that the cave he found was part of the Sky Temple- big deal. Can't a guy make a honest mistake anymore? Oh wait- this is the internet, where you have to be absolutely right about everything you say and get called a liar if you don't.

Post a video disproving the Running Man video and I might take seriously. If not, then I will have to assume that you are just butthurt because you didn't figure out the Running Man trick yourself.
"

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?threaded=1&v=oQYT1SgPNnM
cu xdaniel

Nanami - Desktop:

Kazari - Notebook:

Mallos31

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 04:14:43 PM »

You know, I know people like that... this one guy made a video and was telling me about modding his N64 to use SD cards and managed to use all Twilight princess models in OoT and twilight princess textures after smoothing out all the models. I asked him ONE question about how he modded it (Trying to catch him) and he just stuttered his way through an explanation that was like, "I programmed this tool that swaps all the models and keeps the filesize exactly the same" and I just walked away...

Zeth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 05:06:17 PM »

He's just one of those children seeking any kind of attention he can get. Why feed into his delusions?

Wareya

• Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 08:40:31 PM »

I agree with Vex.

originaLink

• Wiki Contributor
    • MSN Messenger - censored@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - censored
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 12:01:23 AM »

"So RustySporks was wrong in assuming that the cave he found was part of the Sky Temple- big deal. Can't a guy make a honest mistake anymore? Oh wait- this is the internet, where you have to be absolutely right about everything you say and get called a liar if you don't.

Post a video disproving the Running Man video and I might take seriously. If not, then I will have to assume that you are just butthurt because you didn't figure out the Running Man trick yourself.
"

1)Ok, Obviously you did zero research, spinout, the guy who created this damn place already disproved the running man bullshit on the vid that directed me to RS.Here's your evidence,.
Read all the comments cause that one source shows numerous flaws
2) who fucking cares about skill level, its about purposly trying to trick slow minds.
2) honest mistake? I've made mistakes, I'm pretty damn sure that I've been called a liar before, I have theories on how how to trick the the 64DD to run Master Quest as Zelda ura, but at least I do extensive research before I jump to a bold conclusion. If your wondering about that, I learned that people have successfuly gotten 64 DD roms to run on pj64 by changing one byte in it's header file (64DD.net), also both versions of fzeroX(cart&disk) have the same internal name, the same with zelda64 and mq. It's far feched but the difference between me and ole Rusty is that I'm have credible sources and not simply stating it as fact. I'm mearly stating a possibility.
4)the guy can't handel being wrong. I lose my cool once in a while but this is retarded. I told him his flaw, he goes nuts. There's two people that know how good I personaly am at zelda. Me and and my bud Darkheaven. I just laugh when people try to make me out as a the bad guy

Im going to do more research so hold out. not being an asshole (well I don't really give a rats ass if that's what you really think), stating my case.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 12:55:54 AM by originaLink »
"This account is active only for nostalgic purposes. I am off to bigger things but i may pop in once in a blue moon. I have no ill feelings but I'm just one individual."

Marshall

• View Profile
    • 64.vg
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 01:18:29 AM »

Wow, who gives a fuck?

Picture is related - it's Rebecca Black. You should go pleasure yourself to her visage.

xdaniel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 01:46:17 AM »

1)Ok, Obviously you did zero research, spinout, the guy who created this damn place already disproved the running man bullshit on the vid that directed me to RS.Here's your evidence,.
2) who fucking cares about skill level, its about purposly trying to trick slow minds.
2) honest mistake? I've made mistakes, I'm pretty damn sure that I've been called a liar before, I have theories on how how to trick the the 64DD to run Master Quest as Zelda ura, but at least I do extensive research before I jump to a bold conclusion. If your wondering about that, I learned that people have successfuly gotten 64 DD roms to run on pj64 by changing one byte in it's header file (64DD.net), also both versions of fzeroX(cart&disk) have the same internal name, the same with zelda64 and mq. It's far feched but the difference between me and ole Rusty is that I'm have credible sources and not simply stating it as fact. I'm mearly stating a possibility.
4)the guy can't handel being wrong. I lose my cool once in a while but this is retarded. I told him his flaw, he goes nuts. There's two people that know how good I personaly am at zelda. Me and and my bud Darkheaven. I just laugh when people try to make me out as a the bad guy

Im going to do more research so hold out. not being an asshole (well I don't really give a rats ass if that's what you really think), stating my case.

I really hope that this was not directed at me, because I've just quoted one of those idiots who believe what that Rusty guy's been spouting, which the idiot had posted to my video - the comments of which I had linked to after the quote - disproving the whole Sky Temple bullshit.
cu xdaniel

Nanami - Desktop:

Kazari - Notebook:

Vex Vega

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 03:34:20 AM »

1. Just read the description, jackass.
2. Don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Some shit about your 1337 skills.
3. If you care enough, tell him that, he can't see you talking here.
4. Get over it.
5. Why the hell are you talking like Xdaniel said something wrong? ~> "Im going to do more research so hold out. not being an asshole (well I don't really give a rats ass if that's what you really think), stating my case." Tell the difference between quoting someone and making your own statement.

I'm with Marshall, why the fuck does this matter? This shit is /old news/.
Also, what are you talking about, wareya? My 11-month-old comment?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 03:55:28 AM by Vex Vega »
<JeffSkilling> honestly, not really. not too big on the zelda

Wareya

• Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 03:36:19 AM »

Wow, did I just say vex? Talk about a freudian slip. I meant Zeth.

Zeth

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 08:23:49 AM »

Vex Vega

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 01:27:02 PM »

Agreed.
<JeffSkilling> honestly, not really. not too big on the zelda

xdaniel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2011, 02:43:00 PM »

Yep...
cu xdaniel

Nanami - Desktop:

Kazari - Notebook:

spinout

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 05:44:44 PM »

"

Yeah, I'm posting in a locked thread. Get over it.

But originalLink, really? How do you miss the fucking quotation marks and italics in xdaniel's post? I think I'm going to have to ban you temporarily or something next time you pull a move that dumb. xdaniel was agreeing with you for christs sake.
biggrin.gif