Z64

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out and improve the wiki!

Author Topic: Hey Xdaniel  (Read 1530 times)

originaLink

• Wiki Contributor
    • MSN Messenger - censored@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - censored
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
Hey Xdaniel
« on: September 12, 2011, 11:43:56 PM »

I was over at sonic retro and I see that you did some things with sonic crackers. How many games have you modded before?
"This account is active only for nostalgic purposes. I am off to bigger things but i may pop in once in a blue moon. I have no ill feelings but I'm just one individual."

xdaniel

• Global Moderator
    • ICQ Messenger - 136250978
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Xdaniel
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 12:02:50 AM »

Overall? Way too many, I have no idea. Saying that I started doing this in 1999 or thereabouts - hacking Pokemon Red and translating a Japanese-to-English translation of Silver to German - gives some context, I guess.

Individual games I can recall messing around with (in whatever capacity)... of course Zelda OoT, then Pokemon Generations 1 and 2, F-Zero X, various Digimon games on WonderSwan, Sonic 1 and 2, Sonic Crackers, Mega Man Zero, Kururin Paradise, Snowboard Champion, RPG Maker GB 1 and 2, Game Boy Wars 3, Super Mario World, Monster Gate 2, various Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters games (ex. 5 EX1), Anchorz Field, Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge, Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, bunch of other N64 games to find debug menus, Rockman & Forte (SNES), other Japanese games on WonderSwan, Game Boy, SNES, PSX...

All games that I, at the very least, opened in a hex editor once and managed to do something with. Some of those I translated (or tried to), some I just did level hacks or so for, some I hacked out and documented data structures and such.
cu xdaniel

Nanami - Desktop:

Kazari - Notebook: