Z64

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out and improve the wiki!

Author Topic: E3 Round 2  (Read 1277 times)

originaLink

• Wiki Contributor
    • MSN Messenger - censored@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - censored
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
E3 Round 2
« on: May 25, 2012, 08:45:48 PM »

Because things went so horrible before I've decided to do things again this year (its been a year right). Just keep in mind we are all busy so Im going to give just the stuff (some of) you care about. Happy Electronic Entertainment Expo.

......ok this year was ..... underwhelming at best. the developers mostly just wined about how their consoles can hook up the internet, big whoop!

for sony they said something about the vita being a portable  ps3, as the 3ds being a portable wii Im not sold. they also ripped off of smash bros (playstation all-star battle royal aka stupid) seriously who gives a warm shit about sony characters(excluding crash and jack)).

micorsoft has a touchscreen for the 360 called smartglass oh wait its not a screen. need me say more?

nintendo just showed the power of their wii u and the full list of launch titles. nothing special. ok its time to make up for it with creepy pasta \ an obvious hack.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 04:43:11 PM by originaLink »
"This account is active only for nostalgic purposes. I am off to bigger things but i may pop in once in a blue moon. I have no ill feelings but I'm just one individual."